The Halal Guys’ top priority is protecting the health and well-being of our employees and customers, especially during these unprecedented times.
On July 7th, The Halal Guys implemented a worldwide mandatory face-covering policy for employees and customers — becoming the first national fast casual restaurant to do so. Staying true to our #WeAreDifferent tagline and given the widespread community transmission of COVID-19, The Halal Guys paved the way for best practices implemented shortly after by others in the restaurant industry.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we implemented the following:
The Halal Guys put into effect guiding principles in line with CDC recommendations, among others, when it comes to wearing a mask or a face-covering:
- To provide a high-quality, attentive, and safe customer experience while ensuring the safety of our workforce, it is a mandatory policy that all employees wear face-covering or masks until further notice.
- When wearing cloth face coverings, it is important to make sure that the mask or face covering fits snugly and covers the nose and mouth.
- Masks must be changed frequently and laundered when they are soiled or wet.
- Disposable masks will be made available to all employees if a cloth mask is not available.
- Additionally, disposable masks must always be made available to customers who do not have one before they can enter any of The Halal Guys locations.
We will continue to follow the latest guidelines at every location for the continued health and safety of our customers. Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult time and for doing your part to adhere to these guidelines!